Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This product came in a box that was not the original and came from a different model.Someone from ?Amazon? tried purposely to disguise the original model number ending in 025 to what I ordered-- 026by taking a marker and trying to change the 5 to a 6.I could live with this if that was the only problem.The mounting hardware and instructions were not for the 026 but rather for the 025 and did not fit the 026 jacks.I complained and returned the item for replacement, only to get the exact same markered over box and incorrect mounting hardware.I would expect this kind of behaviour from Ebay but not Amazon.If you don't care about the mounting hardware, then you probably won't be disappointed.But I paid for it and expected to get something new and in the correct box, not some hacked up disguise that was tried to be passed off as new.
Click Here to see more reviews about: BAL 23026 20 Light Trailer Stabilizing Jack - 2 Piece
Product Description:
BAL 20-inch Light Trailer Stabilizing Jack is recommended For use on tent trailers, lightweight travel trailers and fifth wheels with up to 16-inch of frame-to-ground clearance. Set of two jacks with handle. Bolt-on application, mounting hardware included. Coated to prevent rust. 17-inch (19-inch) maximum jack extension (frame to ground). Replacement for Atwood, Fulton and other non-screw corner stands.
Want to buy BAL 23026 20 Light Trailer Stabilizing Jack - 2 Piece at other amazon sites? Click the corresponding icon below:
0 comments:
Post a Comment